Friday, November 19, 2010

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE

     This blog will be about my favorite sport which is football. This is a sport that many people like to watch on Sundays. Three reasons why this is my favorite sports, one of the reason is I played since I was little and am fast. I have played for the Bengals here in a minor league. I like the excitement of scoring a touchdown. Second reason is, I like tackling because when you’re mad you can release all your anger on the other team. Third reason is, when I played for the Bengals I was a fullback, so I got the ball most of the time. It’s awesome because it’s a challenge for you not to get tackled. One story I can tell about is, my team was at he one yard line we where close from getting a touchback. Coach called out my play to run it through the defense line I was pumped. So it was time I knew the team was counting on me. Quarterback said hike I received the ball, I hit to big guys, and knocked both of them down and ran all the way down the field to score a 99-yard touchdown. We where losing by a point but after the touchdown that we made it gave me and the team hope. After that we where making touchdown after touchdown, we won that game that day the coach made me practice even harder. My speed was very helpful in all are games. The team and I made it to the Turkey Bowl but, we lost the other teams where very huge and we where getting smashed. But all of this made me like football as one of my favorite sports.Hope you like my blog and leave comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment