Friday, November 19, 2010

THE BLAME GAME

The blame game
            I was blamed for stealing something that I gave as gift. Well, it started off one morning on July 2. I came from the black cat shop and bought 3 big boxes of fireworks. I got to my grandmas house and all my cousins where showing off and bragging about their fireworks. But my big cousin didn’t have anything, so he asked me “how many did you get”. and I told him “I got two boxes and a box for you”. They where full of many fireworks.  A couple hours passed. Some of his fireworks are missing .My cousin’s little brother said, “I took those fireworks that where missing”. So he comes up to me in an angry way. He says “did you steal my fireworks?” I responded “Are you stupid or something bro, I gave you those fireworks, and now you’re blaming me for stealing them?” He turned around and said nothing. He probably felt like a moron because later that day we found out who took those missing fireworks. It was my little cousins who took them. After this situation I didn’t feel like giving him any more gifts. This was such a blame game, what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment